Principles of personal data processing
The company CELTHER POLSKA Sp. z o. o. ul. Inwestycyjna 7, 95-050 Konstantynów Łódzki,
Poland. These rules for the processing of personal data explain how and what kind of personal data will be collected by us, for what purposes it will be processed and to whom it will be shared or disclosed. Please read the following information carefully.
In accordance with the relevant provisions on the protection of personal data, below we have provided information on the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data obtained from users of the CELTHER POLSKA website and in other forms, including as part of personal contact with our clients.
1. Who is the personal data administrator?
The data controller is the natural or legal person who decides about the processing of personal data and is responsible for their storage and use in paper or electronic form.
The administrator of your data is Przedsiębiorstwo CELTHER POLSKA Sp. z o. o., ul. Inwestycyjna 7, 95-050 Konstantynów Łódzki.
You can contact us in person or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For what purposes and on what basis will we process your personal data?
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- in order to conclude a contract (including accepting an order) and perform the contract, including the performance of an order for our products (e.g. issuing an invoice, shipping products, communication regarding the order placed, processing complaints) – processing is necessary to conclude a contract with you and its implementation;
- in order to inform you about products and services that, in our opinion, may interest you, in accordance with your preferences regarding receiving marketing information – if you are not our client, we will process personal data based on your express consent; in relation to our clients, we will process this data for the purpose of direct marketing as a legitimate interest pursued by us;
- in order to fulfill obligations (e.g. tax, accounting, administrative) resulting from legal provisions – processing is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations;
- in order to grant you the status of a contest participant and to award and transfer you a prize in competitions organized by us – the processing will be based on your express consent and to implement the legitimate interest of the administrator (direct marketing);
in order to pursue claims, if any – processing is necessary to implement the Controller’s legitimate interest, which is the possibility of pursuing claims.
The consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude and perform a contract with you, take part in the competition, and in the field of personal data processed for marketing purposes – necessary to send you our current offers.
3. Recipients of personal data
We make every effort to ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner consistent with the purposes indicated above.
For the purposes indicated above, your personal data may be disclosed to the following recipients of this data:
- public authorities
- companies pursuing internal administrative goals of the Group,
- entities processing data on our behalf, e.g. auditors, lawyers, companies and entities conducting service activities in order to perform the tasks assigned to them (IT service, document management, accounting service, CELTHER POLSKA account service on social networks); and entities providing advertising services in order to send you marketing information as permitted by law, in accordance with your communication preferences. Without your consent, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- Where will personal data be processed?
Your personal data may be processed within the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA) or outside it by entities indicated in point 3, subject to contractual restrictions on confidentiality and information security, in accordance with applicable data protection regulations. We will not disclose your personal data to persons who are not authorized to process it.
If your personal data is transferred for the purpose of its processing outside the EEA, we will take appropriate steps to ensure adequate protection of your personal data at the same level as provided in the EEA. If you are interested in the safeguards we apply in the event of data transfer outside the EEA (e.g. standard contractual clauses), please contact us as described in point 1.
5. What rights do you have in relation to your personal data?
As far as this is allowed by the applicable regulations, you have the right to:
a) access to your personal data that we have and to know the origin of this data, the purposes of its processing, as well as information about the data controller (administrators), entity (entities) processing (processors) and entities which they may be revealed;
b) withdraw your consent at any time, if your personal data is processed on the basis of consent;
c) updating or correcting your personal data so that it is always correct;
d) delete your personal data from our records, if they are no longer needed for the purposes indicated above;
e) request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, e.g. when you question the accuracy of your personal data, for a period that allows us to verify its accuracy;
f) obtain your personal data in an electronic format for your own or another data administrator’s needs; and
g) submitting a complaint with us
h) lodging a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Office.
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us in the manner described in point 1, providing your name and surname, e-mail address and the subject of the request.
6. How can I object to the processing of personal data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us or request that we stop processing them (including for the purposes of direct marketing of our products). Upon receipt of such a request, we will cease further processing of your personal data, unless permitted by applicable law.
In the same way, you can exercise other rights specified in point 5.
7. How long do we store personal data?
We will store your personal data for 10 years from the date of termination of the contractual relationship to which you were a party or from the date of considering your complaint. The 10-year period results from the limitation period for claims established in Poland.
We will store personal data for the processing of which you consented for a specific purpose no longer than until you withdraw your consent.
We will not store your personal data longer than necessary and we will only keep it for the purposes for which we obtained it.
8. How often do we update the rules of personal data processing?
This data processing policy is reviewed and updated by us on a regular basis. We make every effort to ensure that the current version is always available on our CELTHER POLSKA website, and we will inform you personally about any important changes that may affect you.
9. Automated decision making and profiling
Data processing does not include automated decision making, including profiling.